Thursday, January 21, 2016

Getting down to the wire!

Well I'm now 33 weeks. Baby has been active. At every appointment he has a strong heartbeat. The only sucky part is the Fibroids. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I had 2 small ones before I got pregnant. They never bothered me. Now I have 5 and they are softball size. The only one giving me issues is the top one. Doesn't hurt just annoying feeling.
 
 
Baby shower invites went out. Not everybody has RSVP'd so I have been contacting everyone.
Most have just forgotten. lol I am so excited to have so many family and friends together. Especially for a happy occasion.
 
I am hoping to craft tonight when I get home. I will post some photo's of recent cards I've made. I am hoping to get some more things put away tonight.
 
 
On a Happy Note: MIA is doing much better. Had a bit of a scare. Still not 100% sure what it was. Either Pancreatitis or infection in Gall Bladder.  Either way she stopped eating for 2 weeks. Poor thing was in the hospital for a week. She is home now but not a fan of the cold with the shaved patch on her belly and all 4 paws. She is eating and we hope to have her back to her crazy self soon.
 
 
Well that's all for now. I'll check in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great night. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment