Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cardmaking While Sick

I truely love cardmaking. It makes me feel wonderful to see a finished card. However when you are sick your brain just doesn't want to work. LOL

Thanks to my wonderful friend Lora from CardMaker. She showed us this card and I just had to try it. It's called a Flip Flop Card. You'll find her card and challenge here:

Next time I try a new technique or fold I will make sure I am not sick. It took watching her video 4 times before I finally understood what to do. Not her fault at all.




  

I used up alot of scraps on this card {I have a box full all sorted by color} The Owl was made with my punch from Stampin Up. The saying is also from Stampin Up {Best Yet} I used some flowers I recieved from various friends on CardMaker.

Thanks for stopping by I hope to see your creations on: http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/cardswap/index.php

2 comments: